Achieves unprecedented performance, reliability, and flexibility in many gas flow measurement and control applications
The Brooks GF40 (elastomer seal) and GF80 (metal seal) thermal mass flow controllers (MFC) and thermal mass flow meters (MFM) achieves unprecedented performance, reliability, and flexibility in many gas flow measurement and control applications. It's the perfect choic for customers who use thermal mass flow controllers or thermal mass flow meters on a variety of gases, who need to change gas type frequently, or who need to re-range while preserving gas measurement and control accuracy.
- OEMs will reduce the number of gas and range specific MFCs in inventory
- R&D, research, and lab users can quickly change experiment conditions and achieve much better actual process gas accuracy vs traditional mass flow devices
- Solar, biotech, CVD, plasma, glass, web coating, nanotechnology, vacuum processing and similar large users of mass flow meters and mass flow controllers will greatly reduce their gas and range specific spares inventory
MultiFlow programming is simple & fast - a new gas and range can be programmed under 60 seconds plus the device can be programmed without removing it from service of disconnecting the device from any process or tool control system.
Features & Benefits include:
- Diagnostic / Service Port
- easy diagnostics and troubleshooting
- independent of tool communication
- Analog & Digital Communication Options
- RS485 analog
- Third Generation Fast Response Sensor
- excellent long term stability (<+/- 0.5% F.S/yr)
- improved signal to noise ratio
- high purge rate capability
- lower temperature operation for gases prone to thermal decomposition
- Solenoid Control Valve
- elastomer or metal seals
- high purge rate capability
- Temperature Sensor
- accurate flow and temperature measurement over full temperature range
- real time compensation for ambient temperature fluctuations enable precise gas chemistry control
- Product Description
- Enhanced diagnostics - the mass flow controller remains one of the most complex and critical component in gas delivery systems. Removing the mass flow controller to determine if it is faulty should be the last resort.
- Advanced thermal flow measurement sensor - improved reproducibility at elevated temperatures through new isothermal packaging, onboard conditioning electronics with ambient temperature sensing and compensation. Improved long term stability through an enhanced sensor manufacturing process. Highly corrosion resistant Hastelloy C-22 sensor tube. Optimized temperature profile for gases prone to thermal decomposition.
- Manifold / Gas Stick Solutions - many users are looking to reduce the foot print of the gas delivery system by employing standard or customer downport configurations. Brooks will work with you on a proprietary stick, manifold or panel design using downport components as appropriate to satisfy the requirements of the application.
Metso Jamesbury is a valued supplier partner in TN with Cross.
Contact a Specialist Request for Quotation